Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Calling all to pray

Today will be short and sweet and to the point.  I am calling you to pray.  Pray for the nation, pray for the church, pray for the individuals in your life and pray for God's spirit to be full in you.  Pray that you will have a growing desire for His word.  Pray that you will allow the word to grow richly in you.  Pray that others will be able to see Christ's reflection in you, and that your life will bring glory (attention to) God.  So that by it, they will want to know Him.  Be blessed today and know that the power of God we have available to us is not at our finger tips, but rather it is just beneath your bended knees.  So for today, GO AND PRAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life can be Difficult

I know that difficult times are not fun at all.  In fact, they can be really awful. I have been wondering lately though. What if I frame my ...

Search This Blog