Saturday, November 24, 2012

Pondering the Book, The Harbinger

What is becoming of our society?  We are traveling rapidly down a very slippery slope.  I am not sure where we will end up.

I have been reading the book "The Harbinger" and it really has me thinking.  This is not lighthearted reading.  It is one of those books that keeps you thinking and pondering.  It also keeps you engaged in the story.  I recommend it to those who look around and cannot quite put their finger on what is wrong with what is happening in our society.  But for those who do know for certain, we are way off track as a country.

Those of us who are patriotic and love our country and all it stands for, or at the least, stood for, I recommend this book.

Amazon - The Harbinger
  The Harbinger: The ancient mystery that holds the secret of America's future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life can be Difficult

I know that difficult times are not fun at all.  In fact, they can be really awful. I have been wondering lately though. What if I frame my ...

Search This Blog