Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bad Days

Have you ever had one of those days where you just can't seem to get a grip.  A day where you feel you just lose your testimony and wish you could just hit the rewind button.  UGH!  Well maybe it is just me.  It is so humbling;... so I suppose it is a good thing.

I suppose it is always good to remember that we all fall short of the glory of God and that it is His glory in us that draws others to Him.  Not our own manufactured goodness or godliness.  That sort of humbling helps us be more forgiving, understanding and long suffering with others short comings.

Maybe we all need a day where we can't get a grip sometimes.

Let's just hope we don't do too much damage while we are losing our grip!  HAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life can be Difficult

I know that difficult times are not fun at all.  In fact, they can be really awful. I have been wondering lately though. What if I frame my ...

Search This Blog