Saturday, November 19, 2022

Grow Up: Maturity in Christ Builds Real Community


Today I received word from Amazon that the book I have been working on is finally available for purchase. I am not confident I can accurately express the feelings I have. I am relieved, nervous, and excited, but I am also concerned.

I am relieved because it has been a long, challenging project. I am nervous because I now feel fully exposed. I compare it to having a baby that you believe is the most beautiful in the world, and then you take it out and fear others won't share your insight. I am excited because if I have genuinely written the words the Lord placed on my heart, His work through this book will be amazing in the lives of others and bring Him much glory. However, my concern is always that I do not convey what He places on my heart as clearly or properly. I do not want this bible study tool to be a point of contention. I pray with my whole heart that it will be a place where unity and spiritual growth occur. 

This link to purchase it on Amazon will be both in eBook form and paperback. Grow Up

Please pray with me for the reader. I pray that the Lord opens the eyes of the reader's hearts. So, they may know the power and freedom that comes from walking closely with the Creator of the Universe. I also pray that each reader would become wholly filled with the Holy Spirit and completely satisfied. I pray that the growth that can occur in each brick in the wall of the spiritual church will bring beautiful unity. I pray revival would break out in the church, and our world would turn back to the perfect principles in the Word of God, which is the scripture.

Please consider sharing this blog and help me get the word out about this book.  Thanks, Beverly





No comments:

Post a Comment

Life can be Difficult

I know that difficult times are not fun at all.  In fact, they can be really awful. I have been wondering lately though. What if I frame my ...

Search This Blog