- to wait - look for, hope, expect, to wait or look eagerly for
- Lord - Jehovah = "the existing One" - the proper name of the one true God
- renew - to change, substitute, alter, change for better, renew, to show newness (of tree)
- strength - strength, power, might, human strength
- To mount up - ascend, rise to be lifted up, withdraw, be exalted, to take up, set up, to be offered up, be carried away, to soar
If you look at my last post, you will notice the continual flow. We are filled up by the Lord in order to pour out in our walk/run. But if we seek Him, He continues to fill us up over and over again. This is right where the relationship is built with God by our faith in Jesus Christ in the power of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
Look at the eagle as it flies. It does not continually flap it wings. I opens it wings wide, flaps several times and catches the wind under its wings and SOARS! The wind does the work.
John 3:8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit."
As the eagle gets the wind under his wings he goes higher and higher. The work for him is holding out his wings and trusting in the wind.