Thursday, March 8, 2012

Balancing our lives

I have so much going on right now.  There is so much in my heart and head.  I don't know what to say these days.  I am processing it all and not sure what to say about any of it.

I have really been looking at the life and ministry of an individual and that of a corporate ministry.  I wonder why we find it so difficult to find balance.  We either eat too much or not enough.  We either exercise too much or too little.  Well, we can get that way in any area.  In the church environment, we can get to saturated in fellowship and ignore other aspects, we can get overly immersed in bible study that we neglect our prayer time, and we can get so prayer focused that we forget the actual physical needs of those around us.  So when we are doing anything in our lives, lets pray for balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life can be Difficult

I know that difficult times are not fun at all.  In fact, they can be really awful. I have been wondering lately though. What if I frame my ...

Search This Blog