Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Parenting Issues


I came across some notes in an old notebook I had written down as a reminder for me.  Before throwing it away,  I decided to share the information here.  Also, I wanted to refer back to an earlier blog where I had shared parenting scriptures mentioned from Walk in the Word radio program in 2014. Follow this link : Valuable Proverbs from Walk in the Word

The notes in my notebook were as follows:

Parenting Reminders

Discipline without relationship leads to rebellion.

Discipline with relationship leads to maturity.

All law and no love leads to legalism or rebellion.

No law and all love leads to a lack of discipline and an "Anything Goes" mentality.

Well, now I can throw away the notebook.  For those of you starting out your parenting, I hope it helps.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life can be Difficult

I know that difficult times are not fun at all.  In fact, they can be really awful. I have been wondering lately though. What if I frame my ...

Search This Blog