Friday, July 27, 2012

Protection from Prosperity

Protect yourself against prosperity that brings death spiritually.  How?  I believe the Lord wants to bless us.
Prosperity deals with overall well being, abundance, and overflow.  So when we are in abundance of anything, we grow complacent in that area.  We forget who supplied the abundance and that very forgetfulness can become the reason we lose it.

We protect prosperity by being thankful to the ONE that supplied it.

God wants to bless us with all spiritual blessings, but because he is such a great Daddy, He will only give us what we are ready for and what we can handle.  Too much abundance brings death to the soul.

Be on guard.

Remember we enter His presence with thanksgiving and into His courts with praise.  So praise Him for who He is and thank Him for all He has done, and as always, walk in obedience to Him daily.

Just a few moments ago I posted another blog post about the book The Harbinger.  Read the two in relationship to each other.  This was a post I had prepared some time ago but held onto it in my drafts.  I guess it was not finished with it.  But as I was reading thru my old drafts, I couldn't get passed how it pertains to the book I am reading and referenced in my post this very day.

HMMM!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Life can be Difficult

I know that difficult times are not fun at all.  In fact, they can be really awful. I have been wondering lately though. What if I frame my ...

Search This Blog