Saturday, May 30, 2015

Live Up to the Truth We've Attained

We are to live up to whatever truth we have attained according to Philippians 3:16.

Truth exist just like gravity. We are subjected to gravity whether we believe it or not. The law of gravity indicates that if we jump off of a building, regardless of whether we agree with the law of gravity, we are still going to fall to the ground.

I believe as we search the scripture and look to God to shine His light, we will be able to comprehend His truth. For He is the true light. He is the lamp to our feet and a light to our path. So He reveals truth to us by making them visible as if shining a light on the truth. We then are responsible for the truth He has revealed to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life can be Difficult

I know that difficult times are not fun at all.  In fact, they can be really awful. I have been wondering lately though. What if I frame my ...

Search This Blog