Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dare to rummage around in my brain

Oh my goodness. The bible study I was doing Sunday afternoon referred to Jer. 29:11. As I read it, I read it with way too much familiarity. Then God threw me a curve ball by adding in vs 12-14. I had been praying for God's will to be revealed in a situation and this was part of the answer. It just absolutely blew me away as I read on "Journey Deeper into God's Word" which is a group on Facebook

You want to know the will of God for your life, I believe it is everyday being available to where He takes us and being His hands and feet to those He brings to us or where He sends us. I believe the key to this scripture and the WILL of GOD in our lives is is truly that we SEEK HIM WITH ALL OUR HEARTS.

What if that is it: will of God for our life -- TO KNOW HIM as we are known. NOT what we DO but that we just BE before Him, allowing Him to reveal Himself to us.

Think about it, in the garden what did sin interrupt? Walking daily in the garden just God and man in sweet fellowship, while all of creation was under man's dominion.

Just some ponderings I am having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life can be Difficult

I know that difficult times are not fun at all.  In fact, they can be really awful. I have been wondering lately though. What if I frame my ...

Search This Blog